I’m in the mood for a brain dump kind of post. Here we go….
- I’m really nervous for surgery tomorrow. It’s always unnerving when you’re being put under anthesesia, and I’m stressed out about that. I’m also stressed because I have one “good” hand right now, and after tomorrow I will have zero.
- I’m starting a new job next month (which I alluded to in this post) which I’m equal parts excited and nervous for!
- My brother turns 22 tomorrow – crazy!!!! I can’t believe it. (This means I will be 28 soon…. Well in May. Still!) I can’t wait to see him for dinner tonight.
- I’m excited to share my 30 Before 30 list with you all soon! I’ve been writing it in my head for awhile… Now just to get it down on “paper”… Haha!
- I have so much content to share with you all, but am still working on it. Soon!
- I’m excited to share the results of the survey with you all soon too!
- I’m so thankful for you all dealing with me as I recover from surgery. It’s been extremely humbling to say the least.
- I’m also thankful for my family taking care of me and of course this guy… But you already knew that.